Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
vickey__mn

Why didin't I listen to that voice in my head when I knit.....

Vickey__MN
14 years ago

Ever since IÂve heard of Life Lines (What a WONDERFUL concept) I keep telling myself that when I get to a change in my pattern I WILL put in a life line. I am addicted to socks right now and always remember at the heel, but when I hit a part that I THINK looks easy I donÂtÂÂWell yesterday I saw the "effects" of not listening to that little voice. Still donÂt know what I did wrong, but not only did I somehow drop a stitch, but it started to exponentially unravel and I somehow had an inverted pyramid and it was just better to frog over 30 rows thank goodness it was a sock* as I could NOT figure out what was happening, and saw potential in the repeat for this to happen Again and Again. (And why did I keep pulling when I saw what was happening, it was like I was facinated that it would do that ?????)

So my advice for peopleÂLife Lines, a little time will save you so much frustration!!

Vickey

Just found a link for an "AFTER THOUGHT" life line....of course AFTER I'd already ripped out the rows, but it's in my FAVORITES now!!!

Here is a link that might be useful: AFTER THOUGHT LIFE LINE

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022
More Discussions