Return to the Knitting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
searching for afghan sunflower.

Posted by fairydream (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 25, 07 at 4:37

Hi!
i am searching for
Sunflower Afghan Designed By Irena Janiashvili.
The one mary maxim has anyone out there that wants to tradew have a lot other afghans.
Thanks/Melanie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: searching for afghan sunflower.

Melanie, I sent you an email.

o

Melanie, after telling you to email me at work, I got there only to find out that our email was down. If you will email me at mudpie@thegraphiczone.net, I'll get the pattern over to you.

o

Melanie, all of my emails to you this morning have been returned to me. I'm off to work and it will have to wait until this evening. I would like to suggest that you sign up for a free account at YouSendIt.com . I can post a large file for you there and you can download it in the next 7 days. If you decide to sign up for YouSendIt using the email address you emailed me from this morning, let me know on this forum and I will upload the pattern for you either today (if our tech gets us up and going) or this evening when I get home.

o

Donna, I am sorry but dont knew whats wrong with my account. I have signed up for i send it...but dont knew how it works from there.
i dont think i had any mails from you just from this site forwarded.
if you want you could add me at msn messenger or aim messenger is:knitter@skebo.ac and aim is: melaniejansch

o

Melanie, I just uploaded the pattern to YouSendIt. You should be getting an email with a link to it. Just click on the link, then click the download button and Voila! Just unzip it and you're good to go.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Knitting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here