Return to the Knitting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
bernat birds afghan Help

Posted by ladybuglove (My Page) on
Mon, Jun 30, 08 at 19:09

I have the 1966, Contemporary and Traditional Styles Book No. 132 bernat book I bought it off ebay years ago, wanting to do the peacock afghan and the Tolpic ( I belive that is what they are called) Afgahns. it has the afghan pattern but not the chart for the birds. So least to say I was very disapointed.
I am hopeing beyond hope that some one knows where I might find the charts or perhaps by chance have the chartsand are willing to sell or share them, the book was published in the 60's and you had to send in for the chatrs for free. and the company has changed hands a few time plus a lot of time has past so you cant get them from the company any more. I hope some one can help thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: bernat birds afghan Help

There is a lady that worked for original Bernat Co. and
has some patterns:
Yarn Shop -phone 1-508-278-7748
27 Mendon Street
Uxbridge, Ma. 01569
Hope this helps and good luck!

o

I have it. The actual pattern part is to small for me to read but the charts are there. contact me at lkisser@comcast.net. Maybe we could swap the charts for a readable pattern :)

o

I have the Toltec birds charts and instructions for sale on e-bay. See my lising under: Toltec Bird PDF Afghan Pattern from Bernat Afghans 132.

Here is a link that might be useful: e-Bay

o

Do you still sell the PDF charts and instructions? I can not find this on ebay.

o

for the toltec bird and other charts on cd email sissy3463@yahoo.com

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Knitting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here