Return to the Knitting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
DD is having another son...

Posted by sheilajoyce (My Page) on
Fri, Jun 19, 09 at 18:23

So I am going to be knitting and crocheting boy patterns again. Making a bunny ears hat from a Itty Bitty Hats book she gave me. They'll be for her DHs sister's and cousin's babies due in the fall. Now I will be knitting 3 of them in tan (but had hoped one would be pink and white for her sake). They will make quite a threesome when they all get together, born within 2 months or so of each other. How cute they will be.

She has always like devilish little boys. This time she and her MIL wanted a girl so they could have fun dressing them. Maybe a surprise later on......

I guess I will knit a sweater or two, new afhans and booties too. The booties are rather fuzzy and worn, and DGS may have trouble sharing his blankies, or "ninnin" as he calls them. That's all right. I think his afghans look a little tired after 2 1/2 years of weekly laundering, and I have decided I crocheted them too big. So this time I will make them smaller.

I think I will start with a plaid one first!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: DD is having another son...

Congratulations are in order!!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Knitting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here