Return to the Knitting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
oval tablecloth

Posted by scabieuse (My Page) on
Tue, Jun 28, 05 at 16:07

I am looking for a oval crocheted-tablecloth pattern ?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: oval tablecloth

Scabieuse, I may have something you'd like. Would you like to make a trade? Email me, please.

o

I have a few too. Oval patterns are hard to find. And often they cannot be adjusted to make them longer or shorter. What length are you looking for? Style? Let us know.

o
RE: oval tablecloth -- scabieuse

Hi Scabieuse. I have an oval crochet tablecloth pattern.
If you do a lot of crochetting, you will be able to modify the pattern to any size you want.
Let me know and I can e-mail it to you.
Teckle.

o

I would love to see that crocheted oval tablecloth. I am always on the look out for a new pattern. I do so love to make tablecloths!

Deb

o

Hi Teckle, This is jenks_2009 can you send me the modation for the crochet oval tablecloth I need it to be 66x42 and the one and only pattern I have found is 60x80 pineapple one piece I found it in a old pattern book Crochet World June 1988 hope you can help me let me know one way or another Thanks jenks_2009

o

Teckle this is jenks_2009 and I see where you have a oval tablecloth that you can crochet and make it any size that is what I am really looking for can and would you send it to me e-mail address is mbj@nep.net I would be so happy to hear from you. Thanks jenks_2009

o

oh could I possibly receive patterns for the oval table cloths discussed. Everyone in Fam. now has round/oval and I like to give crochet items for Xmas. Helene Can Pay or trade

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Knitting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here