Return to the Knitting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Still desperately looking for :(

Posted by starvingartist (My Page) on
Thu, Jun 26, 08 at 10:31

Hi Everyone,
I am still looking for the AA songbird afghan pattern to make for my sister! Her birthday has past but Christmas is coming. If anyone has this pattern they would be willing to share I have lots of different patterns to share with them. Thank you. my e-mail is lkisser@comcast.net

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Still desperately looking for :(

Do you know where the pattern was originally published? What is AA?

o

It is an Annie's Attic pattern- not old just more than I can afford. Published by Anie's Attic USA

o

Just took a look at the Annie's Attic web site. The "pattern pack" is $10.99 and it says that it includes the pattern for the afghan and two pillows. I guess you could say there are 12 individual patterns for the afghan because the 12 squares are crocheted individually (one for each of 12 birds) and then stitched together. The two pillows are one each of two of the bird patterns from the afghan.

I never could learn to crochet, so I don't have any crochet patterns...

o

I saw that pattern on Ebay. I will try to locate the person auctioning it. I will post again whether it is available or not.

o

AA is the only place I have found now too. I thought it was on Ebay, but have looked everywhere on the site and can't find it..

o

Thank you all- I finally have it :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Knitting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here