Return to the Knitting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
LA Crochet book..Looney Tunes, taz, bugs, tweetie

Posted by ownedbyadog (My Page) on
Sat, May 24, 08 at 20:25

I am looking for the patterns from an old Leisure Arts crochet pattern book for the Warner Bros Looney Tunes characters of: taz, bugs bunny, tweetie bird and sylvester the cat. Please, share if you have it...my grandson loves these characters, so does grandma. Thanks so much!!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: LA Crochet book..Looney Tunes, taz, bugs, tweetie

http://www.a1craftpatterns.com/indexcrafla.htm
I found the book at this website, but unfortunately not for free. It is $5.00, and just in case you didnt know it is cross stitched on the afghan. I will keep my eyes open for it, love to do afghans like this too!!!

o

Hi,
You can find this pattern on eBay. The first one I saw sold for 74.50 and the last one for 10.50 so you might try doing a search in crafts/knitting patterns. This is the Leisure Arts book with the crochetted stuffed toys. I have also seen the afghans.
Hope you find it!!

o

I also looking for looney tunes crocheted guys. and for sesame street guys, thanks,
cottonbelle@hotmail.com

o

Hi: Have you checked this site for Taz, Looney Tunes and Sesame characters. I know they are meant as cross-stitch, but I have used lots of cross stitch patterns into sweaters and squares for childrens blankets. The site is

http://www.breienmetplezier.nl/Breipatronen/TV.htm

Have a look and see if something will work out.
Patricia

o

The site that has it for $5 is probablly your best bet but for future reference you can find loads of old crochert booklets on e-bay cheap. You can put it into your e-bay favorites and get an e-mail every time one comes up for auction, very handy. Mary

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Knitting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here