Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
acraftylady

Help finding a crochet pattern from a magazine

acraftylady
16 years ago

I know this is a long shot but I have spent two days with no luck on this. I had a magazine with a small white coin purse pattern that I think had a zipper that was very cute. For some reason it occured to me yesterday I better write the magazine and issue number down for later reference but the magazine is no where to be found now. I don't have that many corchet magazines to go through and had them all in a bag so can't figure out what the heck I did as I know I didn't dream this up or maybe I did?

I started crochet fall of 2005 so I am guessing this pattern was in a magazine late 2005 or early to middle 2006 possibly and I am sure it was on the left hand side of the page. I can picture it so clearly in my mind but can't remember what magazine. I only buy crochet world and hooked on crochet mostly but I think I had one issue of crochet! and now I don't. I seem to think it was not in hooked on crochet as the magazine was a bigger size one.

I went browsing e-bay and the cover of the January 2006 crochet! looks familiar but don't know if a coin purse is something that magazine would have done. If anyone can remember this I would greatly appreciate it. I know there are a lot of coin purse patterns but there was probably other stuff in the magazine I wanted to get to. Mary

Comments (2)

Sponsored
MAC Design + Build
Average rating: 4.3 out of 5 stars18 Reviews
Loudon County Full-Service Design/Build Firm & Kitchen Remodeler
More Discussions