Return to the Knitting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Searching for 'Sugar Bunnies to crochet'

Posted by fabby (My Page) on
Sat, May 6, 06 at 18:40

Hello!

I am crazy searching the patterns of Sugar Bunnies to crochet to exchange by email for one of my crochet patterns of toys.
As an example I have: Strawberry shortcake, Mickey and Minnie, Looney Tunes, Precious Moments Miniatures, Precious Moments dolls to crochet, Winnie the Pooh, Amigurumies, and others patterns.

Hoping somebody have the Sugar Bunnies or other crochet patterns to exchange for mine!

Fabby fabiolaxp2000@yahoo.com

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Searching for 'Sugar Bunnies to crochet'

Is this what you want?

http://www.karpstyles.com/catalog.html?item=1614

o

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!

IT IS!

o

Yes, this is the pattern. Very difficult to me to get, so If anybody want to exchange for one of my crochet patterns I will be appreciatte a lot!

:o)

o

Were u ever able to find the Sugar Bunnies Pattern? I have been looking for that for some time now. I know how you feel about it being hard to get your hands onto. I did find a place to buy that pattern book for under $1.00 if you have not yet found it.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Knitting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here