Return to the Knitting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
*Yarn Alert*

Posted by yarnlover (My Page) on
Fri, May 11, 07 at 17:07

Just an FYI. I was at my local Dollar Tree this afternoon. They had a nice selection of Lion Brand Fun Fur. While this isn't necessarily a yarn I'd use to make a garment, at a dollar a ball I got 6 to add to my stash. Never know when you need a scarf or a hat or fancy flip flops. :)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: *Yarn Alert*

Do you have that fancy flip flop pattern to share? Pleeez? :o)

o

Lion Brand has a few - here's the one using the fun fur. I made a pair for my daughter that she used for a wedding after taking off her heels - everyone thought they were so much fun and wanted a pair

Here is a link that might be useful: Lion Brand

o

oh cool! Thank you!

o

Hello to anyone out there. I am looking for 2 skeins of Caron's CuddleSoft yarn, baby pink 2707. Please let me know if anyone has any they want to sell.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Knitting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here