Return to the Knitting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Bernat Me & My Flowers afghan?

Posted by shaddy101 (My Page) on
Wed, May 21, 08 at 17:00

This was a kit, and part of a kids collection series, would like to have these instructions if possible.
Thanks to anyone.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Bernat Me & My Flowers afghan?

Hi,
Can you tell me what it looks like? How old? I have been doing a google and yahoo search, coming up empty :(
I found a beautiful free pattern thru lion brand made with motifs, and done in yellow and pink. (I know this is not what you want, but searching always brings me to new adventures)I will try to help, have been using Bernat for years now, but dont remember this pattern :( Maybe between all of us ladies someone will know what we are talking about and have the pattern under another name. LOL LOL
Ladies, any ideas???

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Knitting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here