Return to the Knitting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
little bear pattern

Posted by deb_fl (My Page) on
Sun, May 6, 07 at 15:23

i had a pattern that made little bear patterns throught the baby blanket it was a stitch not a picture.. does anyone have that or seen the pattern anywhere?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: little bear pattern

Sorry to say I haven't, but it sounds really cute. I hope someone has, and you can share it or a picture when you do get it; it's piqued my curiosity. I am assuming you googled or dogpiled for it already. Maybe someone else is looking at your post later rather than sooner, like me; so don't get discouraged. Did you ask on about.com? There is a forum there, also.

o

Was it something like the kittens in a row afghan that I have seen two patterns for? If there is a bear one I would love to find it also. Mary

o

Maybe this will work for you.
http://www.geocities.com/cdjsimon/bearghan.html

o

i have a pattern that the bears are worked from the skipped stitchs. it is done in white with little pink and blue bows on each bear.. it is very sweet looking...

o

Could you please post the pattern or send it to me? I'll be glad to pay for it plus the postage.

o

this sounds like this might be it....are the little bears throughout the pattern? is there a way i could get the pattern. please let me know.
thanks
debi

o

if you could tell me how to post i would be glad to send it... or you could just give me your email address. and maybe i could do it that way.. just let me know i will be happy to send it anyway i can ok ....lois

o

Lois, this sounds like a cute pattern. Is it knitted or crocheted? If crocheted, I would also like a copy. I've found that e-mail always works best unless there is a direct link to the pattern online. Thanks...Susan

o

susan...its crochet.. i would be glad to send it to you . and if any one else would like it just let me know the email address...lois

o

deb you never got back to me if you want the pattern you can give me your email address. and i could send it that way...let me know lois

o

mammalo3
Yes Please that would be wonderful!... I did respond but I did in my email I hit reply.. I guess it doesn't forward over from my email to you. It sound like the right pattern.
thanks
deb

o
RE: little bear pattern update

oops i forgot to put my email address
debbie2@cfl.rr.com

o

ok i am going to try to email it to you ok....lois

o

will your email have mammalo3 in the addy?...
I want to make sure i clear it for from my spam mail.
thanks again
deb

o

my adress is gwagwa96@aol.com....ok

o

debbie i tried 3 times to email you and it keeps coming back maildeamon...i used debbie2@cfl.rr.com i will try again but let me know if this is right....

o

Please, may I ask for this pattern if anyone still has this? mjbonsais@gmail.com

Thank you!! xx oo

o

Did anyone get the little bear pattern from Mamalo3? If so, I would love a copy! My email is: cmartin2459@hotmail.com

o

I would love to have a copy also. proudmary503@hotmail.com

o

Iwould also love a copy please. teresa_wilkinson151@yahoo.co.uk

o

Trying to find the gal with the little bear pattern for exchange if possible, will trade something in my afghan stash for this pattern if possible.
I am unable to find anything about or from her anywhere in the forum. Would anyone else have obtained this pattern, and share with the rest of us? Offer still goes, regardless of who I get it from, would like to try something different, always looking for the elusive pattern.
Many thanks , appreciate your interest here.
Shaddy

o

Here's a free pattern online for a cute baby blanket with bears. Stockinette and reverse stockinette stitch.

Here is a link that might be useful: Baby Bear Afghan/Blanket

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Knitting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here