Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
deb_fl

little bear pattern

deb_fl
16 years ago

i had a pattern that made little bear patterns throught the baby blanket it was a stitch not a picture.. does anyone have that or seen the pattern anywhere?

Comments (22)

• marvel
    16 years ago

Sorry to say I haven't, but it sounds really cute. I hope someone has, and you can share it or a picture when you do get it; it's piqued my curiosity. I am assuming you googled or dogpiled for it already. Maybe someone else is looking at your post later rather than sooner, like me; so don't get discouraged. Did you ask on about.com? There is a forum there, also.

• acraftylady
    16 years ago

Was it something like the kittens in a row afghan that I have seen two patterns for? If there is a bear one I would love to find it also. Mary

• lynnlynn
    16 years ago
  • mamalo3
    16 years ago

i have a pattern that the bears are worked from the skipped stitchs. it is done in white with little pink and blue bows on each bear.. it is very sweet looking...

• grandma_k
    16 years ago

Could you please post the pattern or send it to me? I'll be glad to pay for it plus the postage.

• deb_fl
    Original Author
    16 years ago

this sounds like this might be it....are the little bears throughout the pattern? is there a way i could get the pattern. please let me know.
    thanks
    debi

• mamalo3
    16 years ago

if you could tell me how to post i would be glad to send it... or you could just give me your email address. and maybe i could do it that way.. just let me know i will be happy to send it anyway i can ok ....lois

• profsusan
    16 years ago

Lois, this sounds like a cute pattern. Is it knitted or crocheted? If crocheted, I would also like a copy. I've found that e-mail always works best unless there is a direct link to the pattern online. Thanks...Susan

• mamalo3
    16 years ago

susan...its crochet.. i would be glad to send it to you . and if any one else would like it just let me know the email address...lois

• mamalo3
    16 years ago

deb you never got back to me if you want the pattern you can give me your email address. and i could send it that way...let me know lois

• deb_fl
    Original Author
    16 years ago

mammalo3
    Yes Please that would be wonderful!... I did respond but I did in my email I hit reply.. I guess it doesn't forward over from my email to you. It sound like the right pattern.
    thanks
    deb

• deb_fl
    Original Author
    16 years ago

oops i forgot to put my email address
    debbie2@cfl.rr.com

• mamalo3
    16 years ago

ok i am going to try to email it to you ok....lois

• deb_fl
    Original Author
    16 years ago

will your email have mammalo3 in the addy?...
    I want to make sure i clear it for from my spam mail.
    thanks again
    deb

• mamalo3
    16 years ago

my adress is gwagwa96@aol.com....ok

• mamalo3
    16 years ago

debbie i tried 3 times to email you and it keeps coming back maildeamon...i used debbie2@cfl.rr.com i will try again but let me know if this is right....

• bonsais
    16 years ago

Please, may I ask for this pattern if anyone still has this? mjbonsais@gmail.com

Thank you!! xx oo

• allmine
    16 years ago

Did anyone get the little bear pattern from Mamalo3? If so, I would love a copy! My email is: cmartin2459@hotmail.com

• proudmary56
    16 years ago

I would love to have a copy also. proudmary503@hotmail.com

• trike_tp
    15 years ago

Iwould also love a copy please. teresa_wilkinson151@yahoo.co.uk

• shaddy101
    15 years ago

Trying to find the gal with the little bear pattern for exchange if possible, will trade something in my afghan stash for this pattern if possible.
    I am unable to find anything about or from her anywhere in the forum. Would anyone else have obtained this pattern, and share with the rest of us? Offer still goes, regardless of who I get it from, would like to try something different, always looking for the elusive pattern.
    Many thanks , appreciate your interest here.
    Shaddy

• Lindsey_CA
    15 years ago

Here's a free pattern online for a cute baby blanket with bears. Stockinette and reverse stockinette stitch.

Here is a link that might be useful: Baby Bear Afghan/Blanket

Sponsored
Creating Thoughtful, Livable Spaces For You in Franklin County
More Discussions