Return to the Knitting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Teddy Bear Pattern

Posted by bonniebee_2007 (My Page) on
Thu, May 8, 08 at 14:30

Hi, I am desperately seeking a crochet pattern of a Teddy Bear that has an afghan hidden in its tummy. I think it is called the Hideaway Teddy Bear, if any one has one or knows where I can get one, I would really appreciate it. My email address is bonnies_circ@dailynews.net Thanks in advance.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Teddy Bear Pattern

I think that pattern is in the March 2006 issue of Crochet magazine. Someone had that pattern taken out of the magazine listed on Ebay but it's already gone.

o

Did anyone ever find this pattern? It sounds really cute would love to have it. If you know where to find it could you let me know. Thanks mstevenson@onecliq.net

o

Hi Ladies, if you find this pattern, I would love a copy too!! I searched high and low on the net,:( just cant seem to find it...
thank you
mama40@gmail.com

o

I think you will all be happy to hear that I've found the pattern. The cost is $2.49 for the pdf file.

Here is a link that might be useful: E-patterns central

o

Come to think of it, I don't think the pattern I referred you to is the one you are looking for. Any of you still looking for this pattern?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Knitting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here