Return to the Knitting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
suggestion for annies attic free pattern of the day

Posted by minnie_tx (My Page) on
Thu, May 14, 09 at 12:42

i HAVE A SUGGESTION THAT SOME MIGHT LIKE. aS YOU KNOW AS SOON AS 'TODAY' IS OVER THE FREE PATTERN IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE ON THE SITE

OOP! forgot about the caps

What I do for the ones I want to save is highlight the pattern then paste into a Word Document it comes out with the photo and instructions.

Now if you also do this and have saved the pattern then why don't we include the name of the Pattern in our Annies alert - then later if someone wants it they can get in touch with us for it. Just an idea.
Today's Free pattern is a crocheted beaded necklace.

Here is a link that might be useful: beaded necklacehttp

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: suggestion for annies attic free pattern of the day

I save mine as a PDF through OpenOffice which is a free program very much like Word and Excel. I am looking for free Annie's afghan patterns. I just recently discovered that they had a daily free pattern. Does anybody know if there is an archive anywhere and are we allowed to share free patterns here?

o

If they are offered as free patterns I don't see ajy reason not to share

o

Yes, there is a site that lists all of the Annies Attic free patterns of the day it goes back to 2006. Here it is:
http://www.angelfire.com/planet/cinnaminn/01anniesfreepatslist_jan2006.html Enjoy everone.

o

Thanks so much I'm glad to see that so many (in red) are available for downloading

o

I think that is a great idea. Even though there are some patterns I may not be interested in, someone else may be. I am going to print them out and put them in file folders by subject. New people coming in can get them from me, if they don't know about the archive. Vique.

o

I don't know about Annie's Attic, but other patterns that are available free only for a limited time are then FOR SALE and it is definitely NOT okay to share. I made this mistake myself.

o

Whoooops, maybe I had better not. I am not looking to get myself in any trouble. Vique.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Knitting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here