Return to the Knitting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
looking for cathedral rose window afghan

Posted by ladybuglove (My Page) on
Thu, May 1, 08 at 11:47

Hello I was hopeing to get some help I am wanting the CATHEDRAL ROSE WINDOW AFGHAN from annies attic. they just rerelaste it and I called to order it and was told it has already been dicontinued. If any one is willing to share or swap patterns email me at ladybugvg89@hotmail.com. or if anyone knows where besides ebay there might be one on sale at a reasonable price . Thank you so much

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: looking for cathedral rose window afghan

Darn. I couldn't figure out what happened to it when I went to Annie's site to order it. They sure didn't have it for sale very long.

o

I have this pattern and if anyone is interested, please, contact me.

o

I called Annie's Attic to find out why the pattern was discontinued and the representative told me that it they received an email that indicated that the pattern would be back in the September catalog. I hope she was correct!

o

I just now did a search for "cathedral rose window afghan" on the Annie's Attic web site and it took me right to a page where you can add the crochet pattern to your cart for $6.99.

Here is a link that might be useful: Cathedral Rose Window Crocheted Afghan

o

If any one would be willing to share this pattern or where I might find a copy I would be very appreciative since I can not locate a copy anywhere.
Thank you

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Knitting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here