Return to the Knitting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Annie's Attic Bed Doll Patterns

Posted by Laurnas (My Page) on
Tue, May 21, 13 at 10:54

I know there are a lot of threads on this topic, but they are old and have not seen replies in 4 or 5 years. I am wondering if any of you wonderful ladies who used to share your patterns are still here and willing to share? I am mainly seeking the Antebellum Series and the Cotillion Series, but would love to have any and all of them. If anyone can help me out please email me at lorny35@hotmail.com. Thanks in advance. ~~Laurna

This post was edited by Laurnas on Tue, May 21, 13 at 16:40

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Annie's Attic Bed Doll Patterns

There are a ton for sale on ebay and I bet you could find them on etsy too. Mary

o

I am trying to find out what the bonus patterns were for the following Annies Doll pattern sets:
1997 Royal Ball Gowns
2000 Millenium
2002 The Days of Jane Austin
2003 Ribbons and Lace

Also: 2001, I know about the First Ladies collection
Was there another collection for that year?

(There were 2 sets for 1996 thru 2000, and 2002 and 2003, because of the split between Annie's Attic and Annie Potter Presents, so I think there might have been another set for 2001, but I am not sure).

I am not looking for the actual patterns at this time, just the names.

o

The bonus pattern for 1997 Royal Ball gowns is "Bridal Majesty"
The bonus pattern for 2000 Millenium is "Remembering a Princess"
I still am trying to find out what the bonus patterns were for the following Annies Doll pattern sets:
2002 The Days of Jane Austin
2003 Ribbons and Lace
Also: 2001, I know about the First Ladies collection
Was there another collection for that year?

(There were 2 sets for 1996 thru 2000, and 2002 and 2003, because of the split between Annie's Attic and Annie Potter Presents, so I think there might have been another set for 2001, but I am not sure).

I am not looking for the actual patterns at this time, just the names.

o

I have 1991 thru 1995 Annie's Calendar Bed Doll Society in their original box my 84 yr. old Mother had ordered back then, and are in pristine condition! And Annie's Miniature Shoe Society-looks like 2000 and 2001 in a set. Mom recently passed, and I would like to know the best way to get them sold besides ebay?

o

Etsy maybe but there is more traffic on ebay. Maybe on craiglist for your area. I buy a lot of used patterns on eBay and will only deal on sites for them that take PayPal. Mary

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Knitting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here