Return to the Knitting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
YEA...two socks, 2 circs, toe up

Posted by vickey__mn (My Page) on
Sat, May 23, 09 at 10:23

I'm doing it, I'm doing it. Figured out how. Actually someone told me on Ralvery. Start one, put it on a holder, start the other, get it to the same point. Then put them on the needles (facing the same way) and you can get them going. SOme one here suggested keeping the yarn separate in zip lock bags, that helps too. I'M DOING IT!!!

Vickey-MN

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: YEA...two socks, 2 circs, toe up

I've knit many pair of socks on double point needles,have a sock going right now. I just don't understand the method you mention. I'm impressed you can do it.

o

I'm doing one on dpns now (second sock) and have done 2 at a time on 2 circs. I think that goes faster. My next challenge is 2 socks on one circular needle - magic loop.

o

Once I get this 2 socks, 2 circular needle thing down (I figure about 6 pairs....and I convince DH I need MORE needles, I'll get a 1 or 2 Circ 40" or co and try magic loop! and then try that. I LOOVVVVEEEE making socks!

Vickey-MN

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Knitting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here