Return to the Knitting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Why can't I?

Posted by shaddy101 (My Page) on
Sat, May 30, 09 at 9:45

post my list of free patterns here on this forum? I received a listing of 1,000 FREE patterns from another source, and want to share with you gals, I have tried 2X to get it on the forum, and no dice. Guess if you want it, you will have to mail me privately? there are separate listings for various things, and it did make quite a long message, but they are FREE, should anyone balk at that?
Thanks for any responses!!!!!
Shaddy

Over 250 Free Crochet Square Patterns
http://www.allcrafts.net/crochet/crochetsquares.htm

Gonna try one and see what gives.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Why can't I?

Pasting 1,000 links into your post probablly makes it too long so divide it up why don't ya. I have used allfreecrafts and gotten some nice patterns from there for a few years. Here is a tip. If a posts contains a lot of links copy and paste them to your e-mail then e-mail them to yourself and then they will be clickable links. Mary

o

I did not post individually, I posted in groups, as seen in the first post on this forum at this time, must be the powers that be had to approve it before posting?
Check them out and see for yourself!

o

I connected with that one ok Shaddy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Knitting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here