Return to the Knitting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
sesame Street Patterns

Posted by clare1501 (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 9, 06 at 23:05

I have some charts of the characters. I saw some people were wanting them. If you want to send a stamped self addressed envelope I will mail to you. Sorry I don't have a scanner to send email Just let me know which character you are after.
If anyone has any toy knitting patterns to swap they'd be greatly appreciated. Particularly Alan Dart or jean Greenhowe. Thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: sesame Street Patterns

I am looking for Oscar the Grouch, Snuffalupugus, the Count and Telly. If you have these let me know and I'll send you an envelope. Sorry I don't have any toy knitting patterns.

o

Clare, I'm looking for a crochet pattern of Ernie from Ses. St. The pattern is from the 1970's and makes a crocheted doll. My sister really wants to find this.
Do you have one or know where I can get one?

Please email me directly at tpark44@rrohio.com if you have any ideas where I might find this.

Thank you so much!

o

I am looking for a crochet pattern of Big Bird. If anyone has one I would be very grateful. As I am in Australia, I am very happy to pay postage if you are unable to e-mail, regards Trishvb

o

I sent you an email, Trish.

o

Donna, if it's not too much to ask, would you mind sending me the big bird pattern? Thanks in advance!

Barb

o

Sure, Barb. Send an email to me at omadonna@thegraphiczone.net and make sure to remind me what I am sending.

o

looking for Elmo knitted pattern size 2

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Knitting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here