Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
djill_gw

christmas in july ornament swap 2007

djill
16 years ago

CHRISTMAS in July ORNAMENT SWAP 2007

I have hosted this exchange since 1999, we have a great variety of ornaments every year.

Guidelines:

Signup: by emailing DJillian27@aol.com. Please be sure to include your full name, email address, and number of Ornaments you anticipate swapping.

Ornaments: One set of Ornaments is 6 ornaments.

Sets: You may send up to Three sets 24 ornaments. Do not send more than 6 identical ornaments. Each set of 6 ornaments Must be different.

Pattern: You may use any Quality Art Medium as long as Ornaments are Quality hand crafted. Sewn/quilted, crochet, painted, wooden, ceramic, Beaded, Glass, etc. Please no child type crafts

Deadline:

You may sign up at any time, BUT, Ornaments must be received before July 31th, 2007. Swapped Ornaments will be mailed approx. by August 15th, 2007.

Packaging:

Please place each Ornament in a zip lock bag with your name and Email address on the baggie. If Ornaments are delicate please WRAP EACH ORNAMENT IN BUBBLE WRAP and use Styrofoam popcorn to prevent breakage.

RETURN MAILING: ***IMPORTANT****

1. I will use Priority service to return ornaments. Be sure to enclose sufficient Postage (Below) for return of ornaments. Insufficient postage will delay return. USA Stamps ONLY.

NO Personal CHECKS, DO NOT USE METERED POSTAGE.

2. Priority mail is approx. costs:

6 Ornaments $4.60 , 12 Ornaments $6.60, 18 Ornaments $8.60

Plus please include .75 cents (Three Quarters) for Priority mail labels and delivery confirmations. I will print these up, The change will cover the post office self stick labels for printing.

3. Enclose a Return address Label. Print Clearly or type.

(I will supply the return PRIORITY mail box for your ornaments)

International Swappers: Out of USA, please contact me to work out shipping details.

The hostess reserves the right to return, un swapped, any ornaments that do not match the theme or are otherwise unsuitable for swapping