Return to the Knitting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
A couple of finished items

Posted by donna_loomis (My Page) on
Tue, Apr 22, 08 at 17:47

This is one of my favorite baby blanket patterns. It's called Baby's Circle. I used Wendy Peter Pan in a buttery color with little specks of bright yellow, blue and red.
yellow baby's circle

And these are called Moc-a-Socs, bootie and sock in one.
Camo Moc-a-Socs

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: A couple of finished items

Donna, I love both of them! Is the blanket knit with a crochet edge, or is the whole thing crocheted? The Moc-a-Socs are too cute for words!

o

Beautiful work. The Moc-a-Socs are really cute. Are they crocheted?

o

The blanket is entirely crochet and the Moc-a-Socs are knit.

o

Donna, wonderful work, especially love the baby blanket. It will be an heirloom for sure.

I've used that exact yarn and color on a baby blanket, and I think it turned out as one of my best. Do you remember where you got it? I don't see it often online shopping.

Thanks for sharing the pics. You are so talented.

o

Thanks, Socks. I bought the yarn a couple of years ago from Smileysyarns.com. I think it was 99 cents a skein at the time. Of course, colors were limited and I am partial to multicolored yarns, so I just had to buy some. Turns out that it is one of the softest yarns I've used, and I wish I'd bought more. I've since bought other colors on ebay.

o

Looks like you've been a busy girl Donna.
Absolutely gorgeous !. Nice work! .Love to see pictures of
finished projects, Thanks for sharing.....

o

Donna, your work is just beautiful!
Doesn't it feel good when you finish a project?

Sue

o

Donna I love the Moc-a-Socs, would you share the pattern.

o

I'll be happy to share. But I'm out of town until Sunday night. Send me an email and I'll get it to you when I get home. Don't forget to remind me what I am sending you.

o

Beautiful work, Donna, on both of them. I wish I could knit because those Moc-a-Socks are darling!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Knitting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here