Return to the Knitting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Great Yarn Prices!

Posted by mommytomany (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 27, 08 at 16:30

I found a website that has fantastic yarn prices! I purchased Safran yarn by garnstudio (100% egyptian cotton) for just $2.95 a skein!

Just a little FYI for any of you that are interested!

Here is a link that might be useful: Nordic Mart

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Great Yarn Prices!

I just completed a sweater (from Garn Studio) using the Muskat yarn. The price was great, but the problem was that it split constantly, and I was using Turbo needles. Have you tried the Safran yet?

o
RE: Great Yarn Prices!

I'm still waiting for my shipment to come in. I hope to be getting in a few days. I hope not to run into the same problem because when the yarn holds up well it makes the project so much quicker and more attractive. Which sweater did you make and how easy are the patterns to follow? I've copies several of the patterns for future projects.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Knitting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here