Return to the Knitting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Help...i need TLC yarn....can you help me??

Posted by karen_sl (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 14, 06 at 15:51

I am trying to locate 4 skeins of TLC Lustre yarn. It is 5017 Natural. Bought the last one that I could find last night.
If anyone knows where I could find some I would be foever grateful.
already checked E-bay...none this color available.
Thanks, Karen L

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Help...i need TLC yarn....can you help me??

Try the big online yarn companies--Hershners? Herschners? Smileys

o

Check this link:

Here is a link that might be useful: yarn

o

E-mail the company! They will either tell you where they shipped it to in your area, or possible even send or sell you some directly. I have complained to one of the yarn companies, can't remember which one, when my mother had a problem with a major differnce in yarn thickness in their line of yarn. They sent her, free, enough of all the yarn she had already purchased, to make another afghan!!! I used to have the phone numbers of the different companies. We have friends who are both disabled. He is in a wheel chair from MS and she is blind from a child hood accident. She knits beautifully! They had a hard time purchasing yarn. Where they could get yarn locally, either had a small supply, or he had a hard time even getting thru the isles with his wheelchair. She found that she liked the Dazzle yarn best. I can't remember who made it & don't even know if it's still made. Somewhere, they got a number for the company. They ordered directly quite often, and shared the number with me. They are very independant people and would seldom ask for help. They knew I would gladly buy all the yarn she wanted and deliver it, but wouldn't let me. Good luck in your search.

Tami

o

Do you have an AC Moore or Joann's near you? They usually carry TLC.

o

Please contact the company Coats & Clark Inc. Their web site is www.coatsandclark.com. They have an excellent customer service department with the friendliest folks who will help you find the yarn you need.

Here is a link that might be useful: Coats & Clark

o

Hobby Lobby also carries TLC yarns...Good luck with your project!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Knitting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here