Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
pearlzofwisdom

swap

pearlzofwisdom
16 years ago

Hi. Anyone interested in swapping some Greenhowe (or other) for some Alan Dart patterns? I have lots of Greenhowe and am looking for Farmyard Frolics and Beach Bunnies. Here's hoping.....Thanks.

Comments (14)

• donna_loomis
    16 years ago

I'm sure we can work something out. Send me an email.

• pearlzofwisdom
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Thanks for getting back to me. I am eager to knit some bunnies. I live in a small coastal community, everything centers around beach, fishing boats, seafood fine dining to seafood shacks. A typical East Coast beach community with a twist of roaming farmland here and there. Here I do a lot of knitting for the two major hospitals children cancer units. Because of this, I thought making families of critters with beach wear would be appropriate. I like to make small quick things that I can put into individual care packages, that can be easily hand washed from time to time for these kids. I also make dolls, and have recently noticed how fun Dart's items look. If you have knit his items before, would love to have your comments. What would you like to swap for? I have many Greenhowe favorites, and a few Dart, if you may be looking for something specific too.

• donna_loomis
    16 years ago

Sounds like you've thought up some cute projects. I believe I have most of JG's and Alan's patterns, but if you have some other knit toy patterns to trade, that would be fine. Or something for baby would be nice.

• pearlzofwisdom
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Great. Do you have a lot of toy patterns? do you like dolls? food? Also, how do we swap? I will make a list for you if you want of a few. I am so jealous that you have so many...lol... I have not done this via a forum before...email or snail mail? I can scan them into the computer. I have a collection of odd and fun toys and other little things...I like to knit different items...chat soon.

• donna_loomis
    16 years ago

Check out my page and send me an email. Food would be cute. I do have quite a few knit toy patterns. I think we can do this via email (or YouSendIt).

• pearlzofwisdom
    Original Author
    16 years ago

I have not been able to get to your page. It gives me an error code.

• pearlzofwisdom
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Hi Donna,
    I have not been able to get to your page and look at your list. I get a screen print business. Am I looking in the wrong spot? Still hoping for those beach bunnies someday...I hear you have an extensive library of stuff, can't wait to view it....

• donna_loomis
    16 years ago

Dear Pearlz, yes, we have a graphic design/screenprint business, but forget about that for now. Just click on the link at the top right of my page here at Gardenweb to send me an email. Then we'll be ready to trade.

• pearlzofwisdom
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Hi Donna,
    Have you seen these before? Yummers.

I make these to go with the tea sets I knit.

I'm sure you have an extensive collection of patterns, hard to know what to send you. Hope you like these.

http://www.normalynn.info/gallery1.html

• donna_loomis
    16 years ago

Those are gorgeous. I've never seen those before. Please, do email me at mudpie@thegraphiczone.net

• knittingmom
    15 years ago

I am in a desperate search for the Alan Dart Dinosaur patterns (there were five). I am willing to purchase one or all if anyone can help me my twin six year old boys will be truly grateful.

• donna_loomis
    15 years ago

Mom, send me an email. I have these, plus a dragon.

• knittingmom
    15 years ago

I am now hooked on Alan Drt and am in full dinosaur mode. However I just read that Alan Dart did a Thomas the Tank pattern a few year back. Does anyone where I can obtain a copy?

• sylvie34200
    14 years ago

Hi, I would like to make the bunnies of Alan Dart too.
    I have the Harvest mices if somebody is interested.
    Thanks.
    Sylvie from France.

Sponsored
More Discussions