Return to the Knitting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Shopping Bag Peaches & Creme

Posted by minnie_tx (My Page) on
Sat, Apr 11, 09 at 13:29

I chained about 50 and did DC across then alternate a row of HDC I have about 18" done and will do about the same more then I'll sew up the sides and attach handles.
Finished it. I folded it in half and whipped stitched the sides it ended up about 15" X 15" fun to do the straps are just three rows of sc

Here is a link that might be useful: Shopping Bag

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Shopping Bag Peaches & Creme

I'm impressed. How did you attach the handles? How many balls of Peaches & Creme? Do you think acrylic would work?

Now you just have to remember to take it in the store, right? I always leave the re-usable bags in the car and remember when I'm checking out.

o
RE: Shopping Bag Peaches & Creme

I just whipped stitched them to the inside of the bag I bought a cone of the yarn and I think it took about half I told how much was on the cone in an earlier post I'd look and see but I'm having trouble with
GW and how long it take to read preview post etc.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Knitting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here