Return to the Knitting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Coffee and Cream Diamonds

Posted by kessy56 (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 21, 14 at 12:52

Does anyone have the Coffee and Cream Diamonds pattern that I could use? If so, my email is kessy@casscomm.com Thanks if you can help me out. I would love to buy the pattern but I'm hardly willing to pay $56 dollars that Ravelry wants for it!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Coffee and Cream Diamonds

The price is for a kit, including pattern and yarn.

The Mary Maxium site has it on sale for $49 and it is a kit.
"Second place winner! Designed by Jill Wright. This beautiful neutral colored diamonds afghan will match any decor. Kit to crochet includes Caron Simply Soft yarn. "

o

Yes, Rosajoe, I knew it was but I can't afford to buy it. I was hoping to find the pattern, whether it be borrowed or swapped for a pattern that I do have. If I had the pattern, I could put yarn on lay away at Walmart and get it out a little at a time as I could afford.

o

The Mary Maxim site is only selling the pattern (in a kit), so it means the pattern is copyrighted and cannot legally be shared. In fact, the site says that it is a Mary Maxim EXCLUSIVE, so you won't find the pattern (legally, anyway), anywhere else.

o

Okay, thanks for the info Lindsey. They can keep their pattern, I don't want it that bad. lol I have many other patterns that I have purchased or that was left to me by my dear m-i-l. I'll go through them and choose one. I don't mind paying for patterns, but I won't buy a kit.

o

Mary Maxim just had an email last week maybe or the week before with a good bit off your order so sign up for their emails to find out about deals. My friend did this one and the kit is so worth it. The yarn was very nice to work with she said but this is someone that really can't get out to shop for yarn so worked for her. If you watch maybe the pattern will be in a book eventually as there were quite a few baby afghan kits I loved then they came out in book form. Mary

o

Mary Maxim also recently made available a lot of their patterns that previously were only available as part of a kit. Some of the patterns were even free. So, don't give up on Mary Maxim -- check the site regularly, and also contact their customer service group to see what the plans are for this pattern.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Knitting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here