Return to the Knitting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
ADORABLE Hideaway cow pattern on Annie's Attic today!

Posted by rmlanza (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 6, 09 at 12:46

This is just too cute for words. I have a pregnant friend, this is definitely going to be a gift for her new baby! Snap it up, it's gone after today!

Robin

Here is a link that might be useful: Hideaway Cow crochet

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: ADORABLE Hideaway cow pattern on Annie's Attic today!

I saw that earlier. Isn't the blanket just adorable? I think it would be a great baby gift.

I was just thinking that after a couple of years the child could use the cow to "hide" other treasures...a gift that sort of keeps-on-giving.

o

Yes! And of course, you don't have to make THAT blanket to go with it, any blanket pattern would do. But the cow is just too cute for words!

o

That is so adorable and I just happen to know 3 little girls who would love it. Vique.

o

Too bad this wasn't available about 15 years ago. My niece was nuts for anything cow related. She even wallpapered her bedroom with a cow print wallpaper. LOL!

I don't know how to crochet, though. I'm strictly a knitter. Seems that all of the Pattern of the Day items (at least lately) have been things to crochet. Does anyone know if they have some sort of schedule for when they offer knit patterns?

o

Morehouse Farm has free knitting patterns - the Pattern du Jour - it seems though that each month they publish the same pattern on the same day. Here's the link for today's pattern

Here is a link that might be useful: Morehouse Farm

o

Thanks! I've bookmarked that site. :-)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Knitting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here