Return to the Knitting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Looking for Bucilla Christmas Stocking Pattern

Posted by laural-crafter (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 23, 10 at 11:12

In the 70's I knitted a Bucilla Christmas stocking for my daughter. My daughter is now engaged and I would like to knit another stocking for my future son-in-law. If anyone has the a pattern and would be willing to share, please let me know. Thanks so much.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Looking for Bucilla Christmas Stocking Pattern

I googled and found lots of kits in various types of crafts. You might look for 'Bucilla Christmas Stocking' and find the one you want or provide a better description here. I'm thinking that if it's still being sold in kits that the copyright is still in force and permission would have to be obtained to get the pattern without the kit.

o

I made one for my kids that looked like a running shoe. Please be more specific. Photo?

-Babka

o

I made the stocking with Santa but I think there was a pattern for a reindeer head with antlers. That is the one I would like to get. Thanks for your help.

o

There is a bunch of old bucilla knit stocking kits on e-bay so search through there and you might find the one you want. Mary

o

I have a knitted pattern of Rudolph by Mary Maxim (8190). Is this like the one you are looking for?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Knitting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here