Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tmkellyx2

CUTE baby knit hat! Need help finding the pattern ....

tmkellyx2
17 years ago

I love this knitted hat! Could anyone please help me find the pattern for this?

Easier to buy it however I would love to knit it for my daughter.

http://www.roseberrycreekdesigns.com/knit-hats-children-30.html

Comments (10)

• krazyknitter
    17 years ago

THE HATS ARE ADORABLE............IF YOU FIND A PATTERN I WOULD LOVE TO KNIT ONE AS WELL....GOOD LUCK.HOPE YOU FIND THE PATTERNS YOU ARE LOOKING FOR.........

• cherbo
    17 years ago

Ooh that is cute! I will be keeping a look out for a similar pattern.

• cherbo
    17 years ago

This looks kind of similar to it.

Here is a link that might be useful: white hat

• tmkellyx2
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Thank you for the link for the cute white hat!. Unfortunately I do not know how to crochet - I wish I did because that hat is the closest I've seen - I appreciate your help!

• cherbo
    17 years ago

Oh, sorry. It is coached isn't it. Well back to the drawing board lol.
    I have a new baby great-niece and would like to make her something like that too.

• lindac
    17 years ago

If you can find a hat of the same size that you want...it's a piece of cake to figure out the pattern...
    It's knit from the brim up on circular needles..garter stitch edge, decreasing after an inch or so to get the proper dimensions for the head....then knit straight up and decreased by the psso method every other row and finished. Trimmed with crocheted flowers.
    You need to figure out your gauge and measure a hat of the correct size. I made a very similar one a couple of years back. One of the tricks it to use double yarn and knit tightly so the brim has substance and will curl up.
    Linda C

• Dash2
    17 years ago

Here's a pattern to get you started. It's tough to see in the colors they have, but it's the same style. You just have to make your band and flowers.

Have you checked the Lion Brand site? They have a lot of crochet flowers in their crochet patterns. They probably have similar things in the knit patterns.

You can also go to:

http://www.knittingpatterncentral.com

Click on HATS and see what you find.

Here is a link that might be useful: Hat

• Dash2
    17 years ago

This one should be easy enough to modify.

Here is a link that might be useful: Hat

• pandora429
    16 years ago

this link will bring you to some free patterns with the cutest hats for babies, i think that this one can work, adding more rows and pinning up the front with some cute flowers, hope that this can help you, i have a pattern for crochet in this hat, if you can get someone to change it into knit. :) ps: i know that they say chemo, but they work well for what you want

• tmkellyx2
    Original Author
    16 years ago

thank you - if you have the crochet pattern there is a wonderful yarn store down the road with great help. they told me they can try to convert the pattern for me. i really appreciate it! also - can you post the link you mentioned?

Sponsored
KP Designs Group
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars50 Reviews
Franklin County's Unique and Creative Residential Interior Design Firm
More Discussions