Vickey__MN
13 years ago

Let's see how I did for February's list:

1. Monkey socks for a friend - Done

2. "Unraveling Rib" socks for my sunday school helper. - one "pattern" done

--

added

3. Pair baby monkey's for friend's grandson

4. started pair child's monkeys for friend's other grandson (surprise for her...two grandson's and granddaughter will all get Monkey's)

5. Decided to make that friend's granddaughter's sweater set.

So March Goals

1. Finish the grandson monkey socks

2. start and finish grand daughter monkey socks

3. Start some socks for daughter in law.

My goal this year is a pair of socks a month..so far so good!!

Tabling the "unraveling Rib" socks as I have a class in April that teaches Baverian knitting, and I think thisis bavarain stitches, so I'll table until after the class to see if it helps me with this one.

Vickey-MN

Comments (5)

• pawsitive_gw
    13 years ago

Wow, that's a great goal! I started a pair of socks and promptly left them at a friend's house along with all my needles so I can't even start something else. Will pick them up next week. My first love is x-stitch and my goal for that is an hour a day minimum to get it finished. I tend to do very large projects that take about a year to complete. This has been on the hoop for about 18 months. Since summer is my busy time, I don't get finished with the garden and outdoor chores until dark and then it's time for bed. so unless I sit down in the middle of the day for a break, I don't do much handwork.

A local fiber arts group is getting started in our area and it's good to get back with people who have such a variety of skills. It is mostly spinning and weaving and last Thursday, there was a show and tell. What talented people we have around here!! The gal who is spearheading it is a real go getter. Our last attempt at a group lasted about 3 years and slowly faded away. Most had too many committments. There are 4 of us from the original group out of the 13 that showed up Thursday night.

• tami_ohio
    13 years ago

Of course I have socks on the needles! There are a couple of sweaters on needles, but I can't find the rest of the yarn for one of them, the other I don't think will fit if I finish it, so that one will wait. I am almost finished with a Wallaby (hooded pull over sweater with a kangaroo pocket) for DGS. I am working on the shoulder decreases and placket now. I also started the Bunny Tail hat from Ravelry for the 2 y/o little girl DD baby sits for.

Tami

• carolnv
    13 years ago

Mainly on the quilting forum and working on a table topper for March and April.
    But also crocheting a baby blanket for project Linus with Bernat. Try to do an afghan a year to donate and this is the one for this year. Vacation week from work, so trying to do some crafting while I have the time!

Carol

• tami_ohio
    13 years ago

I finished DGS's Wallaby! Hopefully, he will get it tonight.

Tami

• msmeow
    13 years ago

I finished this baby afghan last week:

I have 2 done now, so I think I will send them off to Camp Boggy Creek. It's a local camp for disabled kids.

Donna

Sponsored
More Discussions