Return to the Knitting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Looking For Mary Maxim Patterns

Posted by happy-knitter (My Page) on
Thu, Mar 19, 09 at 16:32

I am looking for a couple of patterns from the latest Mary Maxim catalogue. They are the "Bike Pullover" # 4743, the "Tractor Pullover" # 4160 and the "Baby Jacket & Hat" - #4446. Hope someone can help me. You can email me at pah@gaphinz.com. Thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Looking For Mary Maxim Patterns

Hi if you get those patterns, would you mind sharing. my email address is: bonnies_circ@dailynews.net

o

I am looking for the Cookie Monster Pattern - Graph Style by Mary Maxim - I believe it's #4159 or #4160.

o
RE: Looking For Cookie Monster

I am looking for Mary Maxim Cookie Monster Knitting Pattern - Graph Style - #4159 or #4169, I believe. e-mail - adipassa0106@rogers.com Thanks

o

NOTE: When you put your e-mail address in a message, you are opening yourself up to all kinds of spammmmmmmmm. There are computer driven programs that search forums and pull out e-mail addresses then sell them to spammers.

If you must put your address in a message, write it out in letters, i.e "Jane Smith at whatever dot com".

-Babka

o

I did a google and found where you can buy the Bike pullover pattern from Mary Maxim.... https://www.marymaxim.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_10001_10054_3074457345616835792_-1_15019_3074457345616693772

This is a current pattern, and as such needs to be purchased from the pattern designer. This policy is listed at the beginning of the site.
Important: Sharing photocopies of patterns or charts without the express consent of the publisher or designer is a copyright violation and is not allowed.

o

I am looking for a knitted cowboy baby sweater and bootie pattern. This pattern has a horse and a cowboy on it and the booties are in the shape of cowboy boots. This is an old pattern. My mother made it for my oldest son when he was born but she has lost the pattern over the years and I would really like to have that pattern

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Knitting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here