Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
imabest

do any of you happen

imabest
16 years ago

to know what sitch this is???

It is a scarf someone made for me and I am trying to copy the pattern.

And thank you Donna for checking for me the 2 you sent I may just use.

But I thought I would check with these good people also

TIA hugs imabest

Comments (6)

• imabest
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Here is another pic of the scarf it has a single crochet all around the edge of the scarf thanks again for any help

• donna_loomis
    16 years ago

That's what they're here for. I hope someone recognizes it.

• sheilajoyce_gw
    16 years ago

Well, I can see chain 1 or 2 and a single crochet and 1 or 2 chains again. I am guessing that the "stripe" of the more solid row up the length of the scarf is a half double crochet or double crochet. I am trying to tell if the double crochets are done around the post of the stitch in the previous row. I just cannot be sure what I am looking at. It is an attractive scarf, and if we can figure out the pattern, I would love to try it myself.

• imabest
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Just to let Donna know I am using the patter you sent me me 2 rows repeated and it seems to match this pretty close...
    thanks again to you Donna you saved my day.
    How is your hubby doing with his new teeth better I hope.
    I go to the dentist in April so I will ask hime about your problem thanks again and Happy Easter to you all hugs Imabest

• donna_loomis
    16 years ago

Imabest, glad to be of help. Make sure you post a picture when you're done.

DH is still not able to wear the dentures for more than an hour or two at a time. We filed a grievance with the insurance company, but we got a letter yesterday telling us that they have determined there is nothing wrong with the denture that a few adjustments can't fix. I'd really like to know how they're going to fix the problem with the front teeth not being centered like they are supposed to be. Thanks for asking.

• Maggie4
    16 years ago

Hope you don't mind but I have pattern that looks pretty close. It consist of one double crochet then one single crochet all across your row. On the back side you would double in the single crochet and single in the double. Yours does look like it could have a one chain stuck in there. I would play around with it. I'll bet you can come up with something very close.

Donna, I made the stir-fry. Our grandson was home from college and loved it. I feel better about planting my seeds now.