Return to the Knitting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
New Finished Projects

Posted by profsusan (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 22, 09 at 14:31

Springtime is baby time here in the Hudson Valley. Just finished a few new projects and wanted to share - all patterns are from online
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: New Finished Projects

Susan, what beautiful work!! love the sweaters, especially the one in blue!! where did you find the pattern for that one at, would love to make that one for my grandson?(can it be made for a boy??)thanks for sharing !!

o

Thanks - the green & white uses such little yarn and I had some left from the blanket - its one piece made with a K hook. The multi-color (Red Heart-Watercolor) was made from my leftover stash (needed to clean out the closet last week and found lots of leftover yarn I forgot about) and is basically two hexagons put together. Here's the link and if you scroll to the bottom of the page, there's another link to the solid hexagon sweater. I want to do that one too but will need to make sure I have enough so may just start with a full skein - have too many of those also :-)

Here is a link that might be useful: Hexagon Sweater

o

Beautiful work, the little blue sweater especially. It looks like a really clever pattern. Was it easy?

o

simple and mindless projects - just what I need at night after work. If you can crochet a granny square, a hexagon is just as easy.

o

Beautiful, just beautiful and so springy. Thanks for sharing.

o

Oh I just love the sweaters! Beautiful work!

o

what beautiful work thanks for sharing.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Knitting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here