Return to the Knitting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Looking For Annie's bed doll crochet Collections

Posted by rj2ajs6 (My Page) on
Mon, Mar 16, 09 at 11:24

Hi I am interested in collecting Annie's bed doll crochet patterns. The collections I'm interested in are Annie's Glorious Gowns Belle of the Ball, Annie's Glorious Gowns Old South, 2003 Ribbons and Lace, and The Southern Belle Collection, 2002 The Days of Jane Austin, The Fairy Tale Collection.
What I have is:
Annie's Glorious Gowns Belle of the Ball
Kathleen (Need the Rest)

Annie's Glorious Gowns Old South
Abigail, Savannah, Catherine, Rebecca, Amanda, Christina (Need the Rest)

2003 Ribbons and Lace
Pineapple Dream, Irish Spring, April Mist, May Flowers, American Beauty, Last Rose of Summer (Need the Rest)

The Southern Belle Collection
Belle in Blue, Honeymoon Trip, Stroll with Baby, Flower Show, Party Dress, Lawn Party, Wedding Day, Holiday Dress, In Mourning, Dress from Drapes, Carriage Ride (Need the Rest)

2002 The Days of Jane Austin
Emma's Wedding, A Walk at Pemberly (Need the Rest)

The Fairy Tale Collection
Rapunzel, Goldilocks, Sleeping Beauty, Little Mermaid, Snow Queen, Little Red Riding Hood, Beauty and the Beast, Goose Girl, Frog Prince, Cinderella (Need the Rest)

Will be willing to trade these for I have doubles in the following:
The Gilded Age Collection
ANNA HELD, CONSUELO VANDERBILT, CAROLINE SCHERMERHORN, EDITH KINGDON GOULD, EDITH VANDERBILT, IRENE LANDHORNE GIBSON, MRS. STUYVESANT FISH, LILY LANGTRY, MRS. CORNELIUS VANDERBILT, GRACE WILSON VANDERBILT, MADELAINE ASTOR, PRINCESS METTERNICH

Annie's Glorious Gowns Flower Garden Collection
LILY OF THE VALLEY, ROSE, POINSETTIA

The Southern Belle Collection
LAWN PARTY, PARTY DRESS, WEDDING DAY

2003 Ribbons and Lace
MAY FLOWERS

The Victoian Lady Collection
MISS JANUARY, MISS MAY, MISS JUNE, MISS JULY, MISS NOVEMBER, MISS DECEMBER

The 1994 Collector's Series (The Gibson Girl Collection)
BRIDE

Follow-Up Postings:

o
Looking For Annie's flower garden Collections

I am looking or Annie's Flower Garden collections. Does anyone have any for me to purchase or trade?

Thank you for taking the time to read my post.

o
RE: Looking For Annie's bed doll crochet Collections

Do you still have Annie's Glorious Gowns Flower Garden Collection POINSETTIA? Would you be willing to sell it?
Thank you for taking the time to read my post.
Carol

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Knitting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here