Return to the Knitting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Little Girl's Skirt Pattern

Posted by alice770 (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 16, 12 at 10:45

I am looking for a pattern that I had back in the late 60's or 70's. The pattern was a little girl or toddler's knit skirt . The skirt was knit straight with a fold over waist that elastic was inserted. In the front yarn was attached and knit on about 10 to 15 stitches to make a bib, and the corners at the top of bib were mitered. to finish. The 2 straps were knit and attached front and back. This skirt was knit from fine yarn. Thanks for any help you may provide Alice J.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Little Girl's Skirt Pattern

Try the Purple Kitty website. They are archiving vintage patterns for knit and crochet. They have a search bar. See what turns up.

Here is a link that might be useful: Purple Kitty

o
RE: Little Girl's Skirt Pattern

There's a lot of free vintage patters on the net for you to see. All you need to do is surf and search...I think Forums and blogs for knitting or crocheting provides those that you need.
Goodluck..

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Knitting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here