Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
patetc

Sunrise Circle Jacket Pattern Wanted

patetc
15 years ago

This pattern was offered as a free download from Interweave Knits but I didn't get it at the time and it is no longer available. Does anyone have a copy that they'd be willing to share?

Thanks.

Pat

patetc@gmail.com

Comments (13)

• love2knit
    15 years ago

I just sent you the pdf file.

• bonniebee_2007
    15 years ago

Hi would you mind sharing the pattern. Thanks in advance. Bonnie My email address is: bonnies_circ@dailynews.net

• Maggie4
    15 years ago

Love2knit, Would you mind sending me the pattern also.
    thanks, maggie

• love2knit
    15 years ago

Bonnie, I sent you the pattern but Maggie, I couldn't send it to you through Gardenweb. Let me know your address and I'll send it on.

Iris

• Maggie4
    15 years ago

Love2knit.....My email address through GW is working now. You should be able to send it,if you care to try again.
    Thankyou very much.
    maggie

• crochetmama
    15 years ago

I would love a copy of this pattern also. jwelker@upnorthcable.com. TIA

• Maggie4
    15 years ago

Loves2knit...Hi, I'm not able to send you emails either. You have no 'send me email' on GW page. I had the same for some reason. I have rechecked it now so you can send or should be able to send now. If not let me know through this post.
    Thanks,

• cannahavana
    15 years ago

I finally found a pic of this jacket. I would love to make it! My email is cannahavana@knology.net. Thanks for sharing, Iris!

Rebecca

• love2knit
    15 years ago

Okay, I was able to send the pattern to crochetmama and cannahavana through regular email, but GW won't accept my password to send email, and I can't figure out how to edit my member page to add my email address! It's not a cookie problem, I verified my password (although this forum recognizes me!) and so I sent an email to the GW webmaster to try to get an answer. Sorry, Maggie.

• love2knit
    15 years ago

An update - my member page now allows other members to email me - I figured it out myself! Still waiting for an answer as to why I can't email anyone else.

And I just wanted to say - I'm so glad I can help others, after getting so much help myself from members of this forum.

• Maggie4
    15 years ago

I received it this morning. Aren't computers wonderful....I'm sure yours will be much better now. Thanks for the pattern.

• katums
    15 years ago

Ladies,

I am the designer of this pattern and I have come to ask you to stop sharing it. Sharing the pattern is in violation of the copyright. I now sell this pattern on my web site and this is what I do to make a living. There are patterns that are free to share. This is not one of them. Thank you for your understanding.

Best,
    Kate

Here is a link that might be useful: Sunrise Circle Jacket pattern link

• love2knit
    15 years ago

I apologize. I thought that since it had been available as a free download, it was okay to share.

Sponsored
More Discussions