Return to the Knitting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Mary Maxim Hearts Blanket

Posted by mommytomany (My Page) on
Sat, Mar 15, 08 at 9:17

First I want to start this post by saying that I am new to this forum. I actually came across this website when I was doing a search for another afghan pattern and was so surprised and impressed by the generosity that was displayed from each of it's members that I had to join. The kindness that each of you offers to fellow knitters and crocheters is a breath of fresh air. Keep up the good work!

Now, down to business. I am in search of the crochet pattern for a baby blanket called Hearts Blanket offered through Mary Maxim as a Kit. I only want the pattern. Does anyone have one to share? Below is a link to view the blanket I'm talking about.

http://www.marymaxim.ca/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_10003_50001_3074457345616739997_-1_3074457345616686307_3074457345616 686308

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Mary Maxim Hearts Blanket

Sent to you :)

o

Well, can you send it to me too, Pal?

o

Did you get the pattern Donna? I can send you a copy if you didn't.

o

Yes, thanks Mommy. I did get the pattern. Isn't this a wonderful place? So many kind people.

o

Hi would you mind sharing the Hearts Blanket pattern with me also. my email address is bonnies_circ@dailynews.net
Thanks in advance.

o

I would love to have this pattern too. My email addres is cmartin2459@yahoo.com

Thank you!

o

If at all possible, I too, would love to have a copy of this pattern - carolwoody2@aol.com. What color are you thinking about using? I have a gf who is becoming a gm to twins in the fall and I'd love to make 2 to welcome them. Thanks.

o

I too would love to have this pattern if anyone is still offering. My email is IMFLYONAWALL@hotmail.com Thanks so much.
Bree

o

Hello,
I just wanted to say I did make this pattern and it came out very nice. It was for my niece baby girl she had. Have a good day one and all.

o

I am also new and would love this pattern if anyone is still sharing ladybugvg89@hotmail.com

o

Ladybuglove, I just sent you the pattern. Sorry I missed your post on the Bear on my Blanket....but I see someone sent it to you. Enjoy. Everyone on here is extremely nice and very willing to share.

o

I would love to have this pattern. Will someone share.
mstevenson@onecliq.net
Thanks so much!

o

Sent to you mstevenson!

o

I used to have this pattern, but can't find it. Would you send me a copy as well please?

o

I would also love a copy of the Hearts Blanket, please would someone e mail me a copy? teresa_wilkinson151@yahoo.co.uk
Many thanks.

o

I would love a copy of this pattern, as I purchased it and lost the pattern and would like to make it again. If you could send it to me, I would greatly appreciate it.

nikinjeszmom@shaw.ca

o

Can anyone send me this pattern at margarita_69@msn.com

Thank you

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Knitting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here