Return to the Knitting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Am trying again

Posted by junef (My Page) on
Thu, Mar 5, 09 at 1:14

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Am trying again

junef, in photobucket copy the html code listed below each picture and paste it in your post (with spaces between each code). The pictures should then show up directly in the post without having to link to them.

HTH!
Robin

o

Try again, we want to see. You can hilight just the HTML code under your picture. Copy it and paste it in the "Optional Link URL" at the bottom of the preview message box.

o
RE: Am trying again Now take a look.

Some things I've been working on:

Maddie's Blanket,Madison's Blanket,Blankie,
Blanket for my niece.
Bubble blanket WIP, WIP II, WIP, WIP II

WIP, will post as soon as completed.

o
RE: Am trying again & saying thanks

Robin and Socks Thanks for your help, very much appreciated.

June

o

Beautiful work! Love your color choices.

o

June - Absolutely gorgeous!!

o

nice job - I particularly like the green and blue combo. The green looks like a giant granny square but not the traditional stitch - much prettier - what stitch did you use?

o

LOVE that green and blue together! Is that going to be an afghan? All of them are beautiful but that green and blue really caught my eye!

Robin

o

Yes Robin, the green & blue is the beginning of the Bubbles Baby Blanket from the Crochet Pattern Central web site. Will post as soon as completed.

Thanks again for your help.

June

o

very nice
thanks for sharing

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Knitting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here