Return to the Knitting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
crochet pattern for afghan worked in 1 piece

Posted by krjkrj (My Page) on
Sun, Feb 1, 09 at 23:24

I used to crochet an afghan that could be any size you wanted(square). You started out with one set of stitches-turned then did 2-turned then did 3creating a triangle, When you got to the size you wanted you started decreasing until you were back down to one sset of stitches. I LOST the pattern. Does nayone have this ?
Thank you

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: crochet pattern for afghan worked in 1 piece

yes i do ---its called the irish chain stitch...i could e-mail it to you,if you like ...and i LOVE making that blanket also.....lois

o

Hi would you mind sharing the pattern with me also. Thanks in advance.My email address is: bonnies_cir@dailynews.net

o

HI i am new here just starting out but know the basics would also love to see what the afghan looks like if you could please share it with me to ..My email addy is jennvaz9795@aol.com

o

I noticed Lion Brand has a diagonal afghan pattern, but it's not square. Not sure how that's done. I think they might have a couple others if you look.

Here is a link that might be useful: Diagonal Stripe Throw

o

bonnie and jenn the pattern is on the way...if you need any help just let me know....it really comes out nice.....lois

o

mamalo3 Thank you so much for the pattern. I am excited to get started on it. I really do appreciate it very much. Thanks again. Bonnie from Kansas

o

Mamalo3 I would also love a copy of this pattern if you don't mind. Thank you in advance. Crochetmama

o

Sounds so exciting, I would love a copy of this too if you don't mind. Thanks so much. Crochetincarrie in Utah
sig103@msn.com

o

hi crochetmama...i will gladly send you the pattern just give me your e-mail address....ok lois

o

I would be so grateful if you would send me the pattrn.
KRJKRJ
My email is KRJKRJ@aol.com

o

I would really like this pattern also. You ladies are the greatest with help with patterns. andi1945@windstream.net

o

mamalo3 I would like the pattern also, thanks for sharing. donnarp@q.com

o

Mamalo, my email is jwelker@upnorthcable.com Thanks, Jill

o

Hi would you mind sharing the pattern with me too. My email address is. bonnies_circ@dailynews.net Thanks in advance.
Bonnie

o

jill i tried to send it to you...but the e-mail was sent back....so let me know...i will be happy to send it again..lois

o

Would this pattern be easy enough for someone just learning to crochet? If so I'd appreciate receiving a copy.
Thank you in advance
pcbrud@hotmail.com

o

Mamalo I checked my junk mail and it's not there. I can't imagine what the problem is. Maybe my file was full that day. Please try again. The email jwelker@upnorthcable.com is correct. Thanks Jill

o

I crocheted a diagonal afghan like that. But it wasn't the one on the lion brand site.. it has fan or shell shapes... I've been searching for it for a long time.

o

Coats and clark has a corner to corner afghan that works up nice. Mary

Here is a link that might be useful: Corner to corner afghan

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Knitting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here