Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
krjkrj

crochet pattern for afghan worked in 1 piece

krjkrj
15 years ago

I used to crochet an afghan that could be any size you wanted(square). You started out with one set of stitches-turned then did 2-turned then did 3creating a triangle, When you got to the size you wanted you started decreasing until you were back down to one sset of stitches. I LOST the pattern. Does nayone have this ?

Thank you

Comments (19)

• mamalo3
    15 years ago

yes i do ---its called the irish chain stitch...i could e-mail it to you,if you like ...and i LOVE making that blanket also.....lois

• bonniebee_2007
    15 years ago

Hi would you mind sharing the pattern with me also. Thanks in advance.My email address is: bonnies_cir@dailynews.net

• jennvaz9795
    15 years ago

HI i am new here just starting out but know the basics would also love to see what the afghan looks like if you could please share it with me to ..My email addy is jennvaz9795@aol.com

• socks
    15 years ago

I noticed Lion Brand has a diagonal afghan pattern, but it's not square. Not sure how that's done. I think they might have a couple others if you look.

Here is a link that might be useful: Diagonal Stripe Throw

• mamalo3
    15 years ago

bonnie and jenn the pattern is on the way...if you need any help just let me know....it really comes out nice.....lois

• bonniebee_2007
    15 years ago

mamalo3 Thank you so much for the pattern. I am excited to get started on it. I really do appreciate it very much. Thanks again. Bonnie from Kansas

• crochetmama
    15 years ago

Mamalo3 I would also love a copy of this pattern if you don't mind. Thank you in advance. Crochetmama

• crochetincarrie
    15 years ago

Sounds so exciting, I would love a copy of this too if you don't mind. Thanks so much. Crochetincarrie in Utah
    sig103@msn.com

• mamalo3
    15 years ago

hi crochetmama...i will gladly send you the pattern just give me your e-mail address....ok lois

• krjkrj
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I would be so grateful if you would send me the pattrn.
    KRJKRJ
    My email is KRJKRJ@aol.com

• andrea1945
    15 years ago

I would really like this pattern also. You ladies are the greatest with help with patterns. andi1945@windstream.net

• donner
    15 years ago

mamalo3 I would like the pattern also, thanks for sharing. donnarp@q.com

• crochetmama
    15 years ago

Mamalo, my email is jwelker@upnorthcable.com Thanks, Jill

• bonniebee_2007
    15 years ago

Hi would you mind sharing the pattern with me too. My email address is. bonnies_circ@dailynews.net Thanks in advance.
    Bonnie

• mamalo3
    15 years ago

jill i tried to send it to you...but the e-mail was sent back....so let me know...i will be happy to send it again..lois

• wannado
    15 years ago

Would this pattern be easy enough for someone just learning to crochet? If so I'd appreciate receiving a copy.
    Thank you in advance
    pcbrud@hotmail.com

• crochetmama
    15 years ago

Mamalo I checked my junk mail and it's not there. I can't imagine what the problem is. Maybe my file was full that day. Please try again. The email jwelker@upnorthcable.com is correct. Thanks Jill

• kacram
    14 years ago

I crocheted a diagonal afghan like that. But it wasn't the one on the lion brand site.. it has fan or shell shapes... I've been searching for it for a long time.

• acraftylady
    14 years ago

Coats and clark has a corner to corner afghan that works up nice. Mary

Here is a link that might be useful: Corner to corner afghan

Sponsored
More Discussions