Return to the Knitting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
stained glass crochet afghan

Posted by granniemable (granniemable@yahoo.com) on
Sun, Feb 15, 09 at 21:17

Please help! DH is working on my computer so I can't get to a pattern. It is a stash buster called stained glass window crochet afghan. I tried to find it on the internet and the site is gone. Please someone e-mail me the pattern.
Thanks,GrannieMable

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: stained glass crochet afghan

check your email :)
Enjoy!!!

o

Hi Pandora,
Can you share the pattern with me also. My email is girljanes@hotmail.com
Thank you.

o

I would love to have the pattern also if you would not mind.. my e-mail is joanc0904@aol.com
Thank you ever so much.
Huggy

o

Hi ladies, just sent you an email, please let me know when you get it!! thanks and enjoy
Marlene

o

Hi Everyone, I want to thank you for the patterns. I really like them. Keep them comming':) Sorry it took me so long to respond. Grannie

o

I would also love to have the pattern. Please send it to plp0513qc@yahoo.com Thanks in advance!

o

Can someone share this pattern with me.

Thank you
margarita_69@msn.com

o

may someone share with me also Thank You..
Jennvaz9795@aol.com

o

I would also like this pattern if someone has it. Thanks.
jwelker@upnorthcable.com

o

Hi would you mind sharing the stained glass crochet afghan with me too. my email address is bonnies_circ@dailynews.net
Thanks in advance. Bonnie

o

Hi - I would also love to get this pattern. Antone willing to share. email address is pah@gaphinz.com
Thanks

o

Has anyone actually crocheted this pattern? I bought the pattern several months ago and still have not started it.

o

Can someone share this pattern with me.
Thank you
cashultz@hotmail.com

o

I would love to have the pattern if anyone would share with me. Thanks you. roofer198375@yahoo.com

o

I would also love to have the pattern, if anyone would share it with me. Thankd you.
kwilson1234@wowway.com

o

Can someone please email the patteren to me as well i just love the way these patterens look when they are finished i would appreciate it so much Thanks

weightlisa@yahoo.com

o

Can someone please email me this pattern? I saw one yesterday & love it but my Aunt could not remember where her pattern was.. She has trouble remembering. Thank you.

o

sorry my email is: grammylady@windstream.net

o

If anyone wants the Stained Glass Afghan Pattern, please
send your E-mail to me and will send you the pattern I
have.
Thanks

o

i am looking for a stained glass crochet pattern for an afghan that is a free pattern...Help! please contact me cyndeeh@aol.com thanks

o

If it is still available, I would also like to have this pattern. My e-mail is genzim@msn.com. I remember seeing this afghan at one time in a stitchery show. Thanks.

o

Here is the free pattern there are also 4 utube free videos if you search for the pattern.

It is very pretty!

Here is a link that might be useful: FramedChurchWindow

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Knitting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here