Return to the Knitting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
needing help on locating a pattern

Posted by bonniebee_2007 (My Page) on
Fri, Feb 2, 07 at 19:28

Hi, I saw sometime back a baby afghan that was crochetd and it was all white, with one large angel design on it, and it looked like the wings which went all the way down to the bottom of the angel gown, were fluffy, Maybe used fluffy yarn on it. If anyone can tell me where to look and/or get this afghan pattern I would really appreciate it. Need this soon. Thanks in advance. Bonnie, Please email me at bonnies_circ@dailynews.net

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: needing help on locating a pattern

How about this one?

Here is a link that might be useful: Angel afghan

o
RE: needing help on locating a pattern more info

do a Google search for "afghan angel" for many sites and patterns.

Carol

o
RE: needing help on locating a pattern

I just started browsing these boards and saw your post. I ordered a book from e-bay and got it in the mail today and what do I see but I think the angel afghan you are talking about. Here is a picture from the booklet and the wings are done in the loop stitch using the same worsted weight as the body of the blanket.

The book is called leisure arts contest favorites baby afghans 18 best designs from the crochet with the heart baby afghan contest. You can see what the booklet looks like at this auction. Mary
http://cgi.ebay.com/19-Contest-Favorite-Baby-Afghans-Crochet-Patterns-NEW_W0QQitemZ280087793751QQihZ018QQcategoryZ3095QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Here is a link that might be useful: angel afghan

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Knitting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here