Return to the Knitting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Looking for baby layette-help?

Posted by shaddy101 (My Page) on
Sun, Feb 3, 08 at 18:39

A friend is seeking what she calls Baby Girl Rainbow Layette Afghan Bunny crochet patterns, not sure if name is correct, but they layette has the whole schmear, dress, bonnet, booties, and afghan. The primary color was bright yellow, and she didn't save a picture, but if anyone can help, please contact us?
Thanks to anyone!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Looking for baby layette-help?

I forgot to mention this layette is in Annie's Pattern Club, issue #92, and there is a picture, Sorry, forgot.

o

Shaddy, I think I have that issue. I'll check tonight when I get home and get back to you.

o

Shaddy, I was mistaken. I have Annie's Crochet Newsletter, number 92. This is a list of the patterns in it:
Peach Fashion Doll Dress
Yellow Rose of Texas Tablecloth
Easter Bunny and Carrots
Floral Tissue Roll Covers
Mile-A-Minute Granny Flower Lace
Daffodil Doily
Green Delight Afghan
Button Jewelry
Pincushion Cupie Doll
Pineapple Baby Bib

No layettes.

No layette of any kind.

o

Got it gals, thanks so much for your efforts!!!!!!!!!!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Knitting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here