Return to the Knitting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Childrens beanie Hats re: Mary Maxim

Posted by sweetness4713 (My Page) on
Thu, Feb 16, 12 at 18:12

I won a prize in a craft sale and it was for 3 little beanie hats they have in the Mary Maxim Magazine.. I've emailed the company as there was no pattern.. It was the pattern for 3 little beanie hats.. the wool was the only thing in the kit.. The company wants me to send the name of the person who supplied it but the thing is I don't know.. I asked if they can email me a copy of the pattern.. but like I said they need the nam eof the person.. What a crock when I don't HAVE the name of the person.> I was wondering if anyone would have a copy of that pattern they could email to me at joanne_13_ca@yahoo.com.. Thank you so much..

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Childrens beanie Hats re: Mary Maxim

Have you talked with the people who ran the craft sale? They would probably know who donated the kit. Stop and think about it...How in the world would you expect MM to know that you aren't trying to get something for nothing? Be happy that you won 3 balls of yarn, and do a search for cute baby hat patterns. There are many of those available for free online.

-Babka

o
RE: Childrens beanie Hats re: Mary Maxim

I just reread my post.. and made it sound like I was a bit miffed with Mary Maxims.. That's not the case.. What I meant when I said what a crock I didn't have the name of the person was. .it was too bad I didn't have the name.. but people donate items randomly and I would have loved to have the patter and it was unfortunate it wasn't in there.. Alls good though as I found very similar patterns...

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Knitting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here