Return to the Knitting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Question on Baby Surprise Jacket

Posted by enjoyingspring (My Page) on
Tue, Feb 5, 08 at 17:35

What does SK2P mean in the beginning of the pattern.

I just got the pattern and already I am having problems. LOL

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Question on Baby Surprise Jacket

I believe that means:

slip 1 stitch, k2tog, pass slipped stitch over.

o

Thank you, that was in the first row of the pattern, this should be interesting knitting. LOL

o

Thought I'd post this in both threads -
OK, as you know I am not the knitter but I saw this the other day so this is for all you knitters without the BSJ pattern -- another that is made in one piece with a free pattern. Lion Brand also has another free pattern that is made in one piece from the top down.

Here is a link that might be useful: One Stitch Baby Sweater

o

If you'll go to the search engine offered for this site and type in Knitting Abbreviations, you'll find an old posting of mine that contained the URL for a site that has every known knitting abbreviation known to mankind!

o

Thanks Sandra for the site, you are right, every abbreviation know to mankind. Thanks again.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Knitting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here