Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
donner_gw

Lotus Leaf scarf

donner
15 years ago

Anyone have a pattern for a scarf called lotus Leaf? It is one that the ends can go through an opening on either end of the scarf. I don't know of another way to explain it.

Comments (18)

• donna_loomis
    15 years ago

This one is very similar, and free to boot:

Here is a link that might be useful: No Knot Cravat

• donna_loomis
    15 years ago

And here's a longer one

Here is a link that might be useful: Cross your heart

• donner
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Donna you are awesome. I've been looking for awhile with no results. Thank you!

• donna_loomis
    15 years ago

You're welcome. I'm pretty sure I have at least one more. I'll check tonight when I get home.

• donner
    Original Author
    15 years ago

vijk, thanks for the link, I really like her site. Have saved to my favorites.

• bonniebee_2007
    15 years ago

Hi, everyone, I am desperatly seeking an out of print pattern from annies attic to crochet a monique doll with her fashions.
    if anyone can help me out with this my email address is:bonnies_circ@dailynews.net Thanks in advance. Bonnie

• reseeger_sbcglobal_net
    13 years ago

This has been a great help to me. I have been doing scarves, but not this one!! This will become a MUST for me in my
    charity work. Make them and give to those who need them!!
    I am getting over a broken leg and need this to keep me busy!!
    I am elderly and cannot afford to buy yarn so do it with what
    is given to me or go into a stash I started YEARS AGO!!!!
    Not too much left, for sure. Thanks for a wonderful pattern.
    Grammie Seeger

• reseeger_sbcglobal_net
    13 years ago

Thank you so much...this is THE one!!! I made one in green
    (mint green) and am working on a silver blue. So nice & it
    looks great!! Is nice for someone who cannot wear a "long"
    scarf at work. I am going to make a few and see if others like them. Thanks again for a great work of art!!!

• grammyl_embarqmail_com
    13 years ago

if you have the scarf pattern, would you mind sharring it? I would be grateful. thanks

• Babka NorCal 9b
    13 years ago

Grammyl-

The links to the patterns in the Donna Loomis' posts above still work (after almost 2 years!), so you can get the pattern directly from the originator. There is a short scarf and a longer one.

-Babka

• pris
    13 years ago

This was a "pattern of the day" from epatternscentral just a short time ago. You can probably link to it still. While it's not free, its pretty reasonable. If you can't find it otherwise, you might give it a looksee.

• Babka NorCal 9b
    13 years ago

Hello- The link "No Knot Cravat" in the second post above, is the same design as the Lotus Leaf Scarf that "pris" refers to and it is FREE, directly from the originator. All you need to do is click on the link "No Knot Cravat" and the pattern is yours!!!

-Babka

• donna_loomis
    13 years ago

Oh! Oh! Look what I found.

Here is a link that might be useful: baby scarf

• socks
    13 years ago

About the Cross Your Heart Scarf--I cannot see it very well in the picture. What do the ends look like, the scarf is permanently joined so you slip it over your head? The work on the ends forms some kind of knot?

• clarkey68_gmail_com
    13 years ago

does anyone have the orginal pattern for the lotus leaf scarf i run a womens group and i came across this scarf in a charity shop and they love it and i want to try and get them the pattern for all the hard work they have done for the group its my way of saying thankyou to them

• socks
    13 years ago

Here's a link to the Lotus Leaf (not free), but it looks like the baby scarf or No Knot Cravat mentioned above.

Here is a link that might be useful: Lotus Leaf Scarf

• acraftylady
    13 years ago

The monique doll book is on ebay buy it now. Mary

Here is a link that might be useful: ebay

Sponsored
More Discussions