Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
junef_c

Hello Donna Loomis!!!!

junef
15 years ago

Just want to say you are one of the nicest and most helpful person at the forum and away from the forum. Thank you, thank you, thank you for all your help and information. Hope that one day I'll be able to return a favor if at all possible.

Junef

Comments (19)

• donna_loomis
    15 years ago

Aw, shucks, Ma'am. It is always a pleasure to help a fellow knitter or crocheter.

• donner
    15 years ago

I feel the same as junef. The scarf pattern I was looking for is a memory from the past and now I have one almost finished.

• socks
    15 years ago

I'll second what June said! Donna is so helpful.

• sheilajoyce_gw
    15 years ago

She's definitely a Keeper!

• susan52
    15 years ago

without donna we would be still searching - a big big thank you donna for all your help, hugs susan

• deborah_c
    15 years ago

Ty Ty also Donna, you are just a sweety for all the help you give on here.

Be Blessed
    Debbie

• dollydolots
    15 years ago

Donna is such a "Sweet Wonderful Person" who bends over backwards
    to help anyone who needs her.
    She is my Angel in disguise. I have sent many
    Blessings for her.
    Dolly

• mamalo3
    15 years ago

hey.... i have to jump in here and AGREE with everyone...i to have much to be thankful for....Donna thank you for all your help,your knowledge, and most of all your patience,to find all the treasured patterns we all are looking for...you are an amazing woman.....and hope you are feeling better....thanks for every thing----Lois

• suebdoo
    15 years ago

I also have so much to be thankful for.
    Donna you are so kind and patient.
    My offer will always stand - if you are looking for
    something, please do not hesitate to e-mail me!!

• OklaMoni
    15 years ago

I have also been on the receiving list of Donna's help. Thus, here I am, adding to the Thank You Donna post.

:)

Moni

• pandora429
    15 years ago

OMG what can I say that hasn't been said already?? We all think you are one terrific lady!! Thank you for your help, and patience and patterns that somehow you seem to make possible when all roads seem endless. Your are one amazing woman, we all thank God for you...
    Marlene

• crochetmama
    15 years ago

Well, there really isn't much left to say here. Donna Thank you for all you do for each and every one of us. You have certainly come to my aide several times. Again Thank you, Jill

• starvingartist
    15 years ago

I have to add my 2 cents worth here :) Donna you are the GREATEST!!!
    Hugs,
    Leslie

• socks
    15 years ago

Donna, would you like a copy of the Spring 2009 issue of Interweave Knit magazine? I just got it. Has a number of nice sweater patterns. E-mail me if you want it and I will send ASAP!

Susan

• proudmary56
    15 years ago

I'd also like to thank Donna for all of her help. Such a wonderful person. Thank you.

• junef
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Hi Donna,

Hope you had a good holiday. Tried sending you something but your email address kept rejecting. Email me when you have time.

June

• sheilajoyce_gw
    12 years ago

Ditto. Donna must have the best pattern file of anyone around. And she is such a kind, positive, helpful person to boot!

• foggyj
    12 years ago

She is definately our resident encyclopedia, of anything yarn, help.
    Thank you.

• Marty
    12 years ago

I agree with every comment. Thank you, Donna!

Sponsored
J.S. Brown & Co.
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars77 Reviews
Columbus Leading Full Service Design Build Firm
More Discussions