Return to the Knitting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
crochet cap pattern

Posted by mamalo3 (My Page) on
Mon, Feb 19, 07 at 14:47

i am looking for a crochet pattern for a 60's-70's looking cap,with a visor... if any one knows what i am talking about,and where i could find a good pattern i would greatly appreciate it.. thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: crochet cap pattern

Are you talking about what they call the Newsboy look or pattern?

o

sheilajoyce, yes a hat like that or if you remember like john lennon of the beatles..thanks..lois

o

How about this one?

Here is a link that might be useful: newsboy cap

o

donna, that is what i was looking for if you have any others or sites that i could look at that would be great. you helped me out again...hope i could return the favor...thanks lois...

o

Lois, here are a couple more -

http://cache.lionbrand.com/patterns/clsu-cap.html

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=21665

o

donna thank you so much.. i made the newsboy hat last night with lionbrand chenille. it came out very nice..now i'll see which one my daughters and daughter in law will want.....thank you again lois

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Knitting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here