Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
outoluck

mary maxim help

outoluck
15 years ago

Hi I was wondering if I could get some help. I am an avid colector of mary maxim afghan pattens. I have bought a lot off ebay. and have searched the internet looking for older patterns I thought the mary maxim web site might have an archive so I could look to see some ol patterns that had been for sale in the pastbut never found any.

I have checked out sites that offer oler patterns to.

I have manage to get one that is an english cottage , eagle and I belive irish setters afghan. I missed out on ebay a swan afghan and unfortunatly it has never come back on sale again.

what I am wanting help on is what other ones might be out there that I have not seen. I am not asking for them( BUT would not mind if someone was willing to share or trade) I am just wanting to know if any one knows of any other ones that were sold in the past.Like the whale one I dont have the pattern for that one in an afghan but found it in the latch hook rug I am hoping it is not any diffrent from the afghan pattern.

Sorry this request was so long winded. I am just really curieous of what other patterns she has that i have not seen yet thanks. if you woul prefer to contact me by email it is outoluck@gmail.com.

I appreciate any help just dying of curieosity lol

Sponsored
Hope Restoration & General Contracting
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars35 Reviews
Columbus Design-Build, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Historic Renovations
More Discussions